This elected group promotes and enhances the overall mission of our school by assisting our administration in the planning and evaluation of activities, policies and procedures.
Sr. Nancy Merkle
Jason Fightmaster, Principal
PTO (Parent/Teacher Organization)
Our PTO enlivens the spirit of school families while sponsoring many fundraisers to support our school.
Candy Sale, Membership Dues, Buddy Card Sales, Spring Rundraiser, $1 Out of Uniform Days, Restaurant Nights, Kroger Community Rewards, AmazonSmile, Coke Rewards, Box Tops for Education, Gift Cards
What we provide for our students, faculty and staff
- Class T-shirts for all students
- $10 per student for field trips
- 1st day of school teacher breakfast
- Teacher start-up funds
- Catholic Schools Week Entertainment - Event, BINGO and snacks
- Teacher Appreciation Week lunch
- Faculty/Staff Christmas gifts
- Day with Santa
- Snacks for all students, faculty and staff for field day
- Kindergarten play punch and cookies
- $1950 in scholarships for graduating 8th graders
- Cookies for Kindergarten 1st full day of school
- 8th Grade Dinner/Dance
- Special Occasion Faculty/Staff gift cards
We always welcome volunteers, from simply donating items to running events, such as our fundraisers and Day with Santa! Please contact Sarah Gaskins firstname.lastname@example.org for more information for volunteer opportunities.